Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Viral Ads



OK Go's video which I wrote about in one of my previous posts reminded me of the website which I saw few years ago.It took few days because I couldn't remember the name of the site but I finally dug it out. It's a website for dutch department store HEMA ( just wait for few seconds, don't click on anything).  It's one of great examples of viral advertising. To promote the online shop HEMA asked the agency CCCP from Amsterdam for a viral. Instead of a viral they turned the website of HEMA itself into a viral.

And while on subject of viral advertising and Rube Goldberg machine, here's a great viral for Google Chrome. The video includes three crazy tests in which Google Chrome is put up against some very mighty opponents : lightning, sound, and a potato. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment